Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy FALL FILLED Monday



It's been over a year since Luxe Stitch has been up and running. For a while now, I have been uninspired and had little idea what direction I wanted to go with my blog and Etsy shop. We have recently moved to a new space in the Madison area and I finally feel creative and want to do projects again. I think the new, bigger space has given me the chance to breath. Our last place was so tiny, we are talking 650 SQFT. Now that we have more room, I have been dreaming up lots of projects to share. As far as the shop goes, I'm thinking of reopening it and carrying handmade banners, vintage home decor items, and maybe some other sparkly goodies. Hopefully I will be ready by November 1'st but I'm not stressing myself out about it.



Today's morning included lots of cleaning and tidying up to prepare for the week ahead. I seem to always make a mess when I have the weekend off. Last night Brett and I made cold pressed coffee in preparation for some delicious drinks today. I picked up some pumpkin spice syrup at Target to make our drinks feel like fall. I might be a little obsessed.  Here is the drink recipe we are in love with at the moment.

Drink Recipe
1 glass filled with ice
1/2 cup of COLD PRESSED COFFEE
1/2 milk of your choice
2 teaspoons of Archer Farms Pumpkin Spice Syrup
1 squeeze of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
A shake of cinnamon



What are you making around your house to welcome in fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment